Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fargo Marathon...

We had a great weekend in Fargo!
Shane, Matt, Steph and I ran the fargo relay! My goal was to make it the full six miles with out walking...and i accomplished it! Was a great feeling and glad that Ellie convinced me to train for it.
Ellie ran the full marathon- 3:51:33....AMAZING!! We were very proud of her!!

Here are a few pics below..(carter was hanging out w/grandpa and grandma paulus and aunt lacey)

Carter has been talking away lately..dadadada is the favorite sound he likes to make. Of course Kenny should be happy about that... =) I imagine mom will be coming soon! haha


Erin Huckle (ran the 1/2), Jackson's Mom and I with the cute sign she made for us
Shane and I after the run
Theta Picture!!


Our Relay Team

Ellie and I before the run...it was 30 degrees outside

No comments: