Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July Elmo Pics

Mason had his first day of Montessori School on July 19th. I was sad to see him go, but I had to go back to work!!

He has done well there so far. He is staying pretty consistent with 40z every 3 hours and sleeping from about 10-6. We are very lucky!

Carter is enjoying his brother more and more...this week Carter has been trying to make funny faces at him to smile...pretty hilarious.

The past weekend the Paulus Family was in town so Carter got plenty of time with grandma and grandpa. Tractor rides, knee hockey, bike rides, and reading books were all on the agenda.
He also got plenty of sweets....cookies and cake!!


on my way to school....going to miss mom!!
First day of school pic

Mason's July Elmo Pics!!




Brother Shots.....

Carter: "one more picture"
Mason: "What is he doing to me...and where is my paci?"

No comments: